Since 2009 The Boys Clubhouse has provided a safe and secure haven for teenagers in crisis. It is often the place of last resort.With your help we can give them a second chance in life.
- We have had close to 200 referrals over the last 12 months.
- We provide long term support and guidance to close to 100 young men.
- Over half the boys are victims of domestic or sexual abuse and struggle with drug/alcohol addiction.
- Last year we provided housing and basic necessities for 52 young men.
- We provide a range of essential life skills including educational courses, employment advice and business mentoring.
- Our in house Business Enterprise Unit has been a springboard for personal growth and individual successes.
- Covid has placed an extra strain on our resources with more referrals and a 35% increase in support for existing clients.